Nordic conference on Pelvis, Rectus Diastasis and Exercises, 11th and 12th of October 2018, Oslo.
Bli med på årets største begivenhet arrangert av kvinnehelsegruppa i fysioterapiforbundet.
Vi samler fysioterapeuten fra hele Norden:
Internationally recognized women's health specialists (physiotherapists, manual therapists, doctors) share the latest knowledge concerning examination and treatment for pelvic girdle pain, pelvic pain, sexual dysfunction, exercises and diastasis recti abdominis related to pregnancy through research lectures, case presentations and debates. The second day of the conference will have special focus on diastasis recti abdominis
The conference takes place at Norwegian School of Sport Sciences in Oslo, is open for different health professionals and personal trainers.
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Exercise in pregnancy – latest news from IOC
- Basic exercises for low back- and pelvic girdle pain
- Individualized group exercises
- Anatomy, prevalence, consequences of rectus diastasis
- Examination and treatment of rectus diastasis
- Evidence and clinical experience
- Surgery for rectus diastasis
- Panel debates
Take advantage of early registration benefits before 3rd of June 2018.
For more information, program and registration please follow the link below.