ER-WCPT holder digital utdanningskonferanse
ER-WCPT, den europeiske regionen i WCPT, flytter høstens konferanse om fysioterapiutdanning til nettet, og inviterer deltakere til å sende inn nye, covid-19-relaterte abstrakter.
Nærmere informasjon om konferansen er gitt i ER-WCPTs nyhetsbrev, gjengitt nedenfor. Se også relatert lenke og dokument.
* * *
The 5th European Congress of the ER-WCPT will be held on the 11 and 12 September 2020 as an on-line Congress in collaboration with ENPHE. The theme of this Congress is Physiotherapy Education and the three tracks linked to this are:
- Diversity and Inclusion in Learning
- Practice Education
- Science in Physiotherapy
In the light of the disruption caused by COVID-19 and its impact on Physiotherapy worldwide the Scientific Committee sees an opportunity to share experiences from the community of physiotherapists and especially educators in this regard.
The ER-WCPT 2020 Scientific Committee is issuing a late call for Abstracts with a specific focus to be added to the Scientific Programme that explores the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic primarily on Physiotherapy Education. In particular, it welcomes the submission of high-quality abstracts that report and reflect upon any or several of the following:
- Challenges that were identified and how these were overcome
- Opportunities that were created and how they now inform the present and future of the delivery of programmes
- Opportunities that were created and how they now inform the present and future of the delivery of services
- Challenges for students that resulted in novel engagement
- Use of technology and how this has enabled programmes to continue
- Problem-solving for the field of clinical education
- Challenges for researchers
More information may be found on http://www.europeanregioncongress.physio/
All submissions will only be accepted in English and electronically via an on-line Abstract Submission Platform. In order to do so you will first need to create an account by following this link from which you will login in, then click on the ‘New Submission’ link, and follow the instructions. An abstract submission fee of €10 for each submitted abstract will apply for the administration tool and related costs, from which a portion will be donated by the ER-WCPT to a charitable organisation.
Abstracts (max 350 words) should include:
- Title and authors
- The problem statement
- The aims and objectives in seeking to solve the problem
- The method used
- A reflection
15 June 2020
Deadline for Submission
08 July 2020
Notification of acceptance
20 July 2020
(Artikkelen oppdatert med videolenke 19. juli 2020.)